- Individual (16 years and older) and Couple Counselling
- Coping with the impact of previous Trauma
- Life Transitions
- Partner Abuse
- Coping with Stress and Anger
- $120 for Individual sessions
- $150 for Couple and Family sessions
Some insurance companies provide coverage for therapy services from Registered Social Workers (M.S.W./R.S.W). If you are covered for extended health benefits you may wish to inquire with your insurance company about this.
Note: Social Work services are considered a medical expense tax credit for income tax purposes. Any fees not covered by your benefits plan can be claimed when you file your income tax return.